Microsoft Project is the world’s most famous and outreached software by individuals who are working in project management environment. This course will drive you to go beyond the fundamental understanding and explore the more advanced features of Microsoft Project. This Microsoft project intermediate level intends to enhance your computer skills from Basic all the way to next level, one step at a time, so enrol now and utilise the opportunity. This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Project.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who are working in project management environment and are looking forward to enhancing their Microsoft Project skills.
- People who have basic information about Microsoft Project and are looking for to learning its advanced techniques.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Project Intermediate Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Director.
- Project Manager.
- Project Management Officer.
- Project Assistant.
|Microsoft Project Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Project Environment (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with the Project Environment (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Templates and Other New Project Time Savers||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Custom Fields||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Resources (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Resources (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using the Team Planner||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Risks and Measuring Performance||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Communicating Project Information||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Project Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Project Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Project Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.