Microsoft Publisher 2010 is designed to be flexible and powerful authoring software. It can be used to produce word document to be published. In this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about Publisher advanced level and know how to use the page layout, building blocks, picture, and media tools to enhance your publication. You will also use the Object grouping, aligning, distributing, and ordering tools to get your objects looking great with a minimum amount of effort. Learn how to personalise your publications and reuse your branding on other templates.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Publisher 2010
- People who have an interest in the advanced functions and features of the Publisher 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Microsoft Publisher 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working With Text||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Graphics and Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Moving and Grouping Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Page Layout||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Media Files||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Mail and E-mail Merges||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating a Catalog||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Publication Information||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Save and Send Files||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.