Learning how to create publication can be difficult, but if you are provided with proper software, then your job can be done easily. This is where Microsoft Publisher comes in. The Publisher is a desktop publishing tool and flexible and powerful authoring software. Through this course, you will also learn the skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Publisher 2010 and how to produce with this word processing software like Word with an added feature specifically for publishing.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Publisher 2010
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Publisher 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Publisher 2010 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions like the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Publisher 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Publisher||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Publications||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Publication||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Using the Page Design Tab||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Basic Font Formatting||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting the Page||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2010 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.