Microsoft SharePoint, a cloud-based service, helps the company to share and collaborate with colleagues, partners and customers. In the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators, you will learn how to access internal sites, documents, and other information from anywhere at any place using any device.
Throughout the course, you will know the tricks and techniques of using Microsoft SharePoint. You will know how to create and configure site collocations, how to configure top-level sites, how to use workflows, etc. The course will also teach you the procedures of configuring site collocation metadata, setting up archiving and compliance policies, and the ways of configuring search options.
- Create & backing up site collections, set quotas, and configure audit options
- Handle different features and apps
- Adding RSS feed to sites and creation and configuration of document sets
- Content type creation and adding columns to it
- Configure site policies, in-place records management, and information management policies
- Configure and utilize content organizer
- Understanding workflows and its composition
- SharePoint workflow planning and development
- Configuring and implementing search options and search alerts
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Creating and Configuring Site Collections|
|Create a Site Collection||00:45:00|
|Configure Audit Options||00:30:00|
|Back Up a Site Collection||00:15:00|
|Configuring Top-Level Sites|
|Managing Features and Apps||00:30:00|
|Add an RSS Feed to Your Site||00:30:00|
|Create and Configure Document Sets||01:00:00|
|Configuring Site Collection Metadata|
|Create a New Content Type||01:15:00|
|Add Columns to Content Types||00:45:00|
|Archiving and Compliance|
|Configure Site Polices||00:45:00|
|Configure In-Place Records Management||01:00:00|
|Configure Information Management Policies||01:15:00|
|Configure and Use the Content Organizer||01:15:00|
|Create and Run a Workflow||01:00:00|
|Implementing and Configuring Search|
|Configure Search Options||01:00:00|
|Create Search Alerts||00:15:00|
|Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Administrators||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.