Microsoft SharePoint is an excellent web application that is designed to help multiple users to share documents and exchange ideas. The Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners guides the experienced users of Microsoft SharePoint how to create and manage sites. In the course, you will be able to learn how to create new sites and how to manage the sites, libraries, lists or how to change site settings, etc. After completing the course, you will be able to manage the site options.
Finally, the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners allows you how to work effectively with the web-based application and make you an expert to work collectively with your friends and colleagues.
- Create and design SharePoint sites
- Management of document library, the site assets library, and adding wikis for sites
- How to add blogs and adding & configuring lists like – announcement list, task list, contact list, calendar lists and custom lists
- Site setting management through search options, administration settings and navigation settings
- Managing access rights through site permission configuration, security options and security components
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Creating a New Site|
|Create a Site||00:45:00|
|Design Your SharePoint Site||01:00:00|
|Adding and Configuring Libraries|
|Configure a Document Library for a Team Site||01:30:00|
|Configure the Site Assets Library for a Site||00:45:00|
|Add a Wiki to your Site||00:45:00|
|Adding and Configuring Lists|
|Add an Announcement List||00:45:00|
|Add a Task List||00:30:00|
|Add Contact and Calendar Lists||00:45:00|
|Add a Blog||00:30:00|
|Add a Custom List||01:30:00|
|Configuring Site Settings|
|Configure Site Search Options||00:30:00|
|Configure Site Administration Settings||00:30:00|
|Configure Site Navigation Settings||00:45:00|
|Assigning Permissions and Access Rights|
|Configure Site Permissions and Security Options||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Site Owners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.