Microsoft SharePoint, a web-based co-working platform, helps the business organisations to share documents and ideas. This document management platform allows the users to work effectively and collaboratively with other members. Through the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users, you will learn how to navigate and use Microsoft SharePoint and how to manage the documents or how to find out the desired contents, documents, etc.
The Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users teaches you to use the application using lists and how to use the communication and collaboration features, or how to use the application with Microsoft word program, etc. The course provides all the necessary information that a user may need to operate or navigate the program through different devices.
- Accessing and navigating through SharePoint sites
- Adding documents and searching in SharePoint sites
- Filter, group and sort lists, while also adding item to lists, modifying them and configuring views
- Collaborating with others by sharing and updating profiles, sharing and following content, and creating blog posts
- Using SharePoint across other Microsoft Office programs like Outlook
- Integrate SharePoint with OneDrive and using it on mobile devices
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Opening and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites|
|Access SharePoint Sites||00:15:00|
|Navigate SharePoint Sites||00:15:00|
|Working with SharePoint Content|
|Add Items to Lists||00:15:00|
|Modifying List Items||00:15:00|
|Configure List Views||00:15:00|
|Filter, Group, and Sort List Data||00:15:00|
|Using Collaboration and Communication Features|
|Update and Share Your Profile||00:15:00|
|Share and Follow SharePoint Content||00:15:00|
|Create a Blog Post||00:30:00|
|Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office|
|Open and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office||00:15:00|
|Use Document Versions in Microsoft Office||00:30:00|
|Access SharePoint Using Outlook 2016||00:15:00|
|Accessing SharePoint Using Alternate Methods|
|Synchronize OneDrive with SharePoint||00:15:00|
|Use SharePoint with a Mobile Device||00:15:00|
|Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 For Users||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.