You will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Microsoft SharePoint 365 through this course. In this course you will learn how to sign on to the Microsoft Office 365 portal, and see where the SharePoint content will be stored. You will learn the Home Page of the portal, where to sign into Team Site and the Office 365 web apps, including outlook.
Through share point essentials you will look at the Team Site and how to navigate around and view the SharePoint Site. SharePoint online is the Office 365 answer to collaboration. SharePoint online will let you manage documents and information in one place that customers and colleagues can access from virtually anywhere.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the basic features of Microsoft SharePoint 365
- People who have an interest in knowing the essentials in Microsoft SharePoint 365
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials course would be beneficial for any type of professions or careers such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
|Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic SharePoint Concepts||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with My Site||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with SharePoint Content||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Libraries||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Lists||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Other Types of Lists||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Calendars||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Sites and Pages||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Views||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Using Workflows||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft SharePoint 365 Essentials||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.