Microsoft Office Visio is a vector graphics and diagramming application. Its latest iteration, Microsoft Office Visio 2016, brings a lot of updates and functionality. Microsoft Visio 2016 Beginner to Advanced Course has been designed deliberately for the ease of learning in an efficient way.
This course will help you get started from the basics; you will get accustomed with the interface, tools and features, simple diagrams, floor plans, flowcharts, etc. As you move up the skillset, you will be exposed to advanced stuff: organization chart, making a floor plan, cross-functional flowchart, network diagram, shapes, stencils, templates, leveraging development tools, etc. This course will give you an overall outlook from basic to advanced level aspects of this application.
- Navigation throughout Visio interface, creating basic drawing and using the help system
- Drawing components, modifying drawings and work with callouts and groups
- Organization charts creation, modifying their layouts, positioning and spacing
- Create and integrate organization chart copies and compare them
- Making a basic floor plan and custom room shapes, utilizing the program as a modelling tool and modelling room layouts
- Creating cross-functional flowcharts and related features like – swimlanes and separators
- Altering orientation and direction, changing margins and choosing styles for flowcharts
- Creating network diagrams, and utilizing shape data and layers
- Other network diagram relevant topics such as network shapes, shape data, adding layers, activating, colouring and more
- Working with shape, connector styles, themes, variants and containers
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Visio 2016 Beginner to Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Visio 2016 Beginner to Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|Navigate the Visio Environment||00:15:00|
|Create a Basic Drawing||00:30:00|
|Use the Help System||00:15:00|
|Use Drawing Components||00:30:00|
|Modify a Drawing||00:15:00|
|Work with Callouts and Groups||00:15:00|
|Create a Basic Organization Chart||00:30:00|
|Do More with Organization Charts||00:15:00|
|Make a Basic Floor Plan||00:30:00|
|Model a Room Layout||00:15:00|
|Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart||00:30:00|
|Modify a Cross-functional Flowchart||00:15:00|
|Create Network Diagrams||00:15:00|
|Use Shape Data||00:15:00|
|Work with Shape and Connector Styles||00:15:00|
|Work with Themes and Variants||00:15:00|
|Work with Containers||00:15:00|
|Module : 2|
|Work with Shape Styles||00:30:00|
|Use 3D Shapes||00:30:00|
|Apply Backgrounds, Borders, and Titles||00:30:00|
|Create Custom Stencils||00:30:00|
|Create Simple Custom Shapes||00:30:00|
|Create Master Shapes||00:30:00|
|Create Custom Templates||00:30:00|
|Generate a Pivot Diagram from an Excel Spreadsheet||00:30:00|
|Create a Chart from a Project File||00:30:00|
|Create a Timeline from a Project File||00:30:00|
|Connect to an Access Database||00:30:00|
|Use Advanced Shape Tools||00:30:00|
|Save and Share Drawings with One Drive||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Visio 2016 Beginner to Advanced||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Visio 2016 Beginner to Advanced||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.