Windows 10 is the latest iteration of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. This new version of Windows incorporates hundreds of new features as well as improvements to existing ones.
This Microsoft Windows 10 Certificate Course is designed to help both novice and experienced. By taking this course you will become familiar with the many changes that have been made to Windows. You will also be comfortable logging into Windows 10, completing basic actions using its user interface, customizing the user interface, understanding its security features, and using both Microsoft Edge and File Explorer. You can join this course to improve your skills.
- Identify components of a personal computer, learn to sign into Windows 10, get familiarized with the user interface by exploring desktop and Start menu
- Multitask with apps, search computer, and view notifications
- Further your knowledge of Windows Store apps and Windows 10 navigation techniques
- Work with desktop windows, manage files and folders with File Explorer, and create files through desktop applications
- Browse the internet using Microsoft Edge, manage tabs and customize options
- Customize basic Windows settings, Lock screen, and desktop
- Configure passwords, use Windows Defender, and store and share files using OneDrive
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 10 Certificate Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 10 Certificate Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Identify Components of a Personal Computer||00:15:00|
|Sign Into Windows 10||00:15:00|
|Navigate the Desktop||00:30:00|
|Explore the Start Menu||00:30:00|
|Multitask with Apps||00:15:00|
|Search Your Computer||01:00:00|
|Windows 10 Navigation Summary||00:30:00|
|Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer||00:30:00|
|Create and Modify Files with Desktop Applications||00:30:00|
|Navigate Microsoft Edge||00:15:00|
|Use Microsoft Edge||00:30:00|
|Modify Microsoft Edge Options||00:30:00|
|Change Basic Windows Settings||00:30:00|
|Customize the Lock Screen||00:15:00|
|Customize the Desktop||00:15:00|
|Use Windows Defender||00:15:00|
|Store and Share Files with OneDrive||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 10 Certificate Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 10 Certificate Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.