Learn how you can install, upgrade and maintain your Microsoft Windows 10 like a pro from this Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Masterclass course and make your work smooth and fast. This course will help you to understand the functions of Windows 10, configuration, management, security and many other functions and help you get the best output from your device.
The easily understandable and bite-sized lessons of this Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Masterclass course will help you to understand how Windows 10 functions. You will be able to familiarize yourself with the network configuration and server domain-based environment to utilize the functions of Internet and cloud services. Even if you don’t know anything about Windows 10, this course will help you to grasp the ideas and functions and use them properly.
- Learn how to plan, install and upgrade to Windows 10
- Be able to implement networking system and remote management
- Understand file management and resources for your Windows 10
- Familiarize with maintenance and update options of Windows 10
- Get a clear understanding of local storage
- Ensure network security for your device
- Be able to troubleshoot and recover Windows 10
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to understand the functions of Windows 10 and how to maintain and update their browser. You will learn various security and networking options of Windows 10 from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Masterclass is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Computer Operators
- Data Security Officers
- Data Maintenance Officers
- IT Professionals
|Module 01: Course Overview|
|Module 02: Building Your Virtual Lab Environment|
|Easily download ISO Images||00:10:00|
|Lab – Creating a Virtual Install of Windows 10 Pro Using VirtualBox||00:16:00|
|Lab – Create Virtual Install of Server 2016 Full GUI Using VirtualBox||00:13:00|
|Taking a Snapshot of Your Current configuration||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Upgrading Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 to Windows 10|
|Perform a Windows 10 Upgrade for Free||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Building a Microsoft Server 2016 Domain|
|Preparing Your Network for Active Directory||00:10:00|
|Lab – Prepare Server 2016 for Promotion to a Domain Controller||00:10:00|
|Lab – Promote Server 2016 to a Domain Controller||00:09:00|
|Lab – Join a Windows 10 Workstation to a Microsoft Domain||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Windows Deployment Services (WDS)|
|Installing WDS on a Windows Server Using VirtualBox||00:18:00|
|Deploy a Windows 10 Client Using WDS||00:09:00|
|lab – Create an Unattended Install of Windows 10 Pro||00:17:00|
|Module 06: Windows 10 Firewall, Windows Defender and UAC|
|Turn the Windows 10 Firewall Off or On||00:01:00|
|Allow an app through the Windows 10 firewall||00:05:00|
|Add a rule or port to a Windows 10 firewall||00:05:00|
|Allow PING for Windows 10||00:04:00|
|Disable the UAC User Account Control in Windows 10||00:02:00|
|Using netsh to Manage the Windows Firewall||00:05:00|
|Using Powershell to Gather Firewall Information||00:04:00|
|Module 07: Networking|
|Change your IP address in Windows 10||00:05:00|
|Add a second IP address in Windows 10||00:09:00|
|Module 08: Troubleshooting|
|Enable System Restore on Windows 10||00:03:00|
|Create a System Restore point on Windows 10||00:02:00|
|Recover using System Restore on Windows 10||00:04:00|
|Fix TCPIP Corruption in Windows 10 Using Netsh||00:02:00|
|Repair Windows 10 with System File Checker (SFC)||00:03:00|
|Repair Windows 10 System files offline Using SFC||00:04:00|
|Use ReadyBoost to Speed up Windows 10||00:05:00|
|Reset Your Network Adapter||00:06:00|
|Lab – Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity||00:16:00|
|Windows Reliability Monitor||00:04:00|
|Module 09: User Preferences|
|Disable the Lock Screen on Windows 10||00:03:00|
|Disable Superfetch via Windows Services||00:03:00|
|Disable Screen Saver in Windows 10 using REGEDIT||00:02:00|
|Disable Windows 10 Automatic Logoff For Inactivity||00:02:00|
|Overview of the Windows 10 Shutdown and Restart buttons||00:01:00|
|Module 10: Maintenance|
|Rename your Windows 10 computer||00:01:00|
|Change the date and time in Windows 10||00:03:00|
|Create a new local user in Windows 10||00:04:00|
|Rearm the 30-day evaluation Period for Windows 10 Pro||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.