Windows 10 S is a streamlined version of Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system designed to improve performance by limiting the programs it can run.
This Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Operating System will help you to become familiar with the many changes that have been made to Windows, including the return of the Start menu and new apps that you can use to complete various tasks. You will also learn how to be comfortable modifying Windows 10 settings, managing user accounts, working with default apps, managing devices, managing networks, and securing system data.
If, you want to improve your knowledge and skills join this course now.
- Get to know how to use Settings window, control panel, working with desktops and managing apps
- Utilize the Control Panel and Settings window to configure the user accounts, before moving onto family safety features
- Best ways to utilize key Windows 10 apps like Mail, Calendar, Groove Music, Movies & TV, Camera and Xbox
- Connect your PC to other devices and change their settings, further manage devices and printer through the Control Panel
- Learn more about networks and manage them, and share files and folders with Homegroup features
- Work with file history and data backups, recovering your PC, and configure security settings
- View system information, utilize the Task Manager, optimize power consumption and troubleshoot problems
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Operating System is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Operating System is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Working with Windows 10|
|The Settings Window||00:30:00|
|The Control Panel||00:30:00|
|Work with Virtual Desktops||00:30:00|
|Configuring User Accounts|
|Configure User Accounts Using the Control Panel||00:30:00|
|Configure User Accounts Using the Settings Window||01:00:00|
|Use Family Safety Features||00:45:00|
|Working with Apps in Windows 10|
|Use Groove Music||00:30:00|
|Use Movies & TV||00:30:00|
|Working with Devices|
|Connect Devices to Your PC||00:30:00|
|Modify Device Settings||00:30:00|
|Devices and Printers in the Control Panel||00:30:00|
|Overview of Networks||00:30:00|
|Share Files and Folders with a Homegroup||00:30:00|
|Securing System Data|
|Configuring System Settings|
|View System Information||00:30:00|
|Use the Task Manager||00:45:00|
|Optimize Power Consumption||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.