Microsoft Windows 10 is the latest iteration of the popular Windows operating system. By this Microsoft Windows 10 Standard you will have advanced from being novice computer users to a level where you will be comfortable with the Windows 10 interface, using Windows Store apps, work with the Windows 10 desktop, using Microsoft Edge, customizing the Windows 10 environment, using Windows 10 security features, and much more.
If you want to improve your knowledge and skills on Microsoft Windows 10, you can join this course now.
- Introduction to PC’s and Windows 10 user interface, learn to sign in and navigate smoothly through the Start menu
- Familiarize yourself with the use of desktop and its components, create and modify files through desktop applications, and manage files and folders with File Explorer
- Explore the internet with Microsoft Edge and utilizing its tabs
- Discover best ways to use the Windows Store and Universal Apps
- Interact with Microsoft Cortana and store and/or share files with OneDrive
- Create new user accounts for the Windows and customize the Start menu
- Set up account passwords for users and use Windows Defender
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 10 Standard is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 10 Standard is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting to Know PC’s and the Windows 10 User Interface|
|Identify Components of a Personal Computer||00:30:00|
|Start and Sign into Windows 10||00:45:00|
|Navigate the Start Menu||00:45:00|
|Working with Windows Desktop|
|Using the Desktop||00:30:00|
|Elements of a Desktop Window||00:30:00|
|Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer||00:45:00|
|Create and Modify Files with Desktop Applications||00:30:00|
|Using Microsoft Edge|
|Components of the Internet||00:30:00|
|Use Microsoft Edge||00:30:00|
|Manage Tabs in Microsoft Edge||00:30:00|
|Using Windows Store and Working with Universal Apps|
|Using Windows Store||01:00:00|
|Universal Apps in Windows 10||00:30:00|
|Other Windows 10 Features|
|Interact with Microsoft Cortana||01:30:00|
|Store and Share Files with OneDrive||00:30:00|
|Customizing the Windows 10 Environment|
|Configure User Accounts Using the Settings Window||00:30:00|
|Personalize Windows 10||00:30:00|
|Using Windows 10 Security Features|
|Use Windows Defender||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 10 Standard||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 10 Standard||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.