Windows 7 is the seventh version of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. It includes many productivity features that will help users get organized and work smarter. This Intermediate level is intended to help both novice and experienced users become familiar with these productivity features of Windows 7.
By this Microsoft Windows 7 Intermediate Operating System you will learn using Windows 7 file management features; working with applications like Windows Media center, Windows Media Player, Windows DVD Maker, and Windows Fax and Scan; and customizing the desktop.
So, if you are thinking to brush up your skills, you should join this course now.
- Get a review of the Windows 7 basics like keyboard shortcuts, Start Menu, Jump Lists, Recycle Bin and gadgets
- Discover the Windows 7 applications such as Windows Media Center, Windows Media Player, Windows DVD Maker, and Windows Fax and Scan
- Customize parts of the Windows desktop like the taskbar, Start menu, and desktop appearance
- Make use of the libraries and search options, which will essentially lead you to manage files and folders
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 7 Intermediate Operating System is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 7 Intermediate Operating System is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Working with Windows 7|
|Windows 7 Basics||00:30:00|
|Working with Windows 7||00:30:00|
|Using the Recycle Bin||00:30:00|
|The Windows 7 Applications|
|Windows Media Center||00:30:00|
|Windows Media Player||00:30:00|
|Windows DVD Maker||00:30:00|
|Windows Fax and Scan||00:30:00|
|Customizing Your Desktop|
|Customizing the Taskbar||00:30:00|
|Advanced Taskbar Options||00:30:00|
|Customizing the Start Menu||00:30:00|
|Customizing the Desktop||00:30:00|
|Advanced File and Folder Tasks|
|Using Windows Explorer and Libraries||00:30:00|
|Managing Files and Folders||00:30:00|
|Advanced File Management||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 7 Intermediate Operating System||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 7 Intermediate Operating System||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.