This Microsoft Windows 8 Expert is designed to help you if you have experience with Windows 8 get to know its more complex components and settings. This manual will also assist you in further understanding the new Start screen, as well as identifying how to customize your computer to suit your needs. This new version of Windows incorporates hundreds of new features as well as improvement to existing ones.
So, if you are thinking to learn more and want to develop your skills and knowledge on Microsoft Windows 8, you can join this [course_this] now.
- Add administrative icons on the Start screen and desktop taskbar, get introduced to the Control Panel and overview of various customization options
- Get to know about the accessibility options like Ease of Access Centre, Magnified, On-Screen Keyboard, Screen Reader and Speech Recognition
- View and customize user accounts, and monitor the system performance
- Carry out common maintenance tasks – like defragmentation and disk repair, and utilize the renewed task manager for Windows 8
- Manage software, enable and disable Windows features, and file types; also utilize Device Manager and Disk Management
- Discover more about networking through wired and wireless networking and Homegroups
- Carry out Advanced networking tasks such as network drives, printers and domains
- Utilize the Remote Desktop, Action Centre, Steps Recorder, System Restore and other troubleshooting tools
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 8 Expert is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 8 Expert is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Making Windows 8 Work for You|
|Adding Administrative Icons to the Start Screen||00:15:00|
|Meet the Control Panel||00:15:00|
|Personalizing Your Desktop||00:15:00|
|Changing Display Options||00:15:00|
|Changing Regional Options||00:30:00|
|Advanced Customization Techniques||00:30:00|
|Windows 8 and Accessibility|
|Setting Accessibility Options||00:15:00|
|Using Ease of Access Tools||00:15:00|
|Using Speech Recognition||00:30:00|
|Maintaining and Optimizing Your Computer|
|Customizing User Accounts with the Control Panel||00:30:00|
|Monitoring System Performance||01:00:00|
|Maintaining Your Computer||00:30:00|
|Optimizing Your Computer||00:30:00|
|Using Task Manager, Part One||00:15:00|
|Using Task Manager, Part Two||00:15:00|
|Hardware and Software|
|The Basics of Managing Software||00:15:00|
|Advanced Program Management Tools||00:30:00|
|Advanced Hardware Management||00:30:00|
|Improving System Performance||00:15:00|
|Networking with Windows 8|
|Overview of Networking||00:15:00|
|Using the Homegroup||01:00:00|
|Advanced Networking Tasks||01:00:00|
|Troubleshooting Your Computer|
|Using Remote Desktop||00:15:00|
|Troubleshooting your Computer with the Action Center9||00:15:00|
|Using System Configuration||00:15:00|
|Refreshing and Resetting Your Computer||00:15:00|
|Using System Restore||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 Expert||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 Expert||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.