Windows 8 is the latest version of Microsoft’s widely used Windows operating system. This version of Windows incorporates hundreds of new features as well as improvements to existing tools.
This Microsoft Windows 8 Foundation Training is intended to help both novice and experienced users become familiar with the many changes that have been made to Windows with this release. This manual will also help users with previous Windows experience become more familiar with the new Start screen.
If, you want to learn detail about Microsoft Windows 8 you can join this course now.
- Introduction to Windows 8 start up screen and desktop
- Windows power options and basic keyboard, mouse and touch techniques
- Guide to basic elements of the Windows 8 start screen and Windows Store
- Customize app tiles and notifications, while learning to open and manage apps and Charms bar
- Local and Microsoft Account creation and customization
- Windows 8 features like Mail, Calendar, People, Messaging and Photos
- Discover more Windows 8 apps like Internet Explorer, General News, Bing, Finance, Travel, Sports, Maps and SkyDrive
- Desktop display and components
- Window management features, jump lists and basic desktop applications
- Understanding basic file structure in Windows 8
- Open, use and customizing File Explorer, discovering Recycle Bin, help & support tools
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 8 Foundation Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 8 Foundation Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Basics of Windows 8||00:30:00|
|Interacting with the Computer Using a Mouse and Keyboard||00:15:00|
|Interacting with the Computer Using Touch Gestures, Part One||00:15:00|
|Interacting with the Computer Using Touch Gestures, Part Two||00:15:00|
|Exiting Windows 8||00:30:00|
|Introducing the Windows 8 Start Screen||00:30:00|
|Using the Windows 8 Start Screen||00:30:00|
|Working with Windows 8 Apps||00:30:00|
|Using the Charms Bar||00:30:00|
|Using the Windows Store||00:15:00|
|Getting Started – The Basic Windows 8 Applications, Part One||00:30:00|
|Using People and Messaging||00:30:00|
|Using Windows 8 Internet Explorer, Part One||00:15:00|
|Using Windows 8 Internet Explorer, Part Two||00:15:00|
|Using News Apps||01:00:00|
|Introducing the Windows 8 Desktop||00:30:00|
|Managing Desktop Windows||00:30:00|
|Using Desktop Features||00:15:00|
|Using Jump Lists||00:15:00|
|Desktop Application Basics||00:30:00|
|The Basic Components||00:30:00|
|The File Explorer Tabs||00:30:00|
|Customizing File Explorer||00:30:00|
|Using the Recycle Bin||00:15:00|
|Getting Help in Windows 8||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 Foundation Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 Foundation Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.