Microsoft Windows 8 is the latest iteration of Microsoft’s widely Used Windows Operating system. This nw version of Windows incorporates hundreds of new features as well as improvements to existing ones.
This Microsoft Windows 8 – Intermediate is designed to help both novice and experienced. By taking this course you will become familiar with the many changes that have been made to Windows. You will also learn to customize the Stat screen and Lock Screen, an overview of the Setting charm, and a complete walkthrough of 16 different Windows 8 applications.
So, explore the new experience by joining this course.
- Customize and manage tiles, and the Lock and Start screens
- Learn more about the options in the Settings charm like create picture passwords
- Get to know the fun entertainment features of Windows 8 through Video, Music, Camera, and Games apps, before moving onto Windows Media Player
- Discover the desktop edition of Internet Explorer, Calculator and Paint
- Take an in-depth look at WordPad, Notepad, and Windows Journal
- Explore how to utilize Windows Fax and Scan, Sticky Notes, Snipping Tool, Sound Recorder and XPS Viewer
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Windows 8 – Intermediate is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Windows 8 – Intermediate is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Customizing the Start Screen|
|Customizing Tile Display||00:15:00|
|Working with Tiles||00:15:00|
|Modifying the Start Screen||00:15:00|
|Customizing the Lock Screen||00:15:00|
|Customizing Other Settings||00:30:00|
|Having Fun in Windows 8|
|Using the Music App||00:30:00|
|Using the Video App||00:15:00|
|Using the Camera App||00:15:00|
|Windows Media Player, Part One||00:15:00|
|Windows Media Player, Part Two||00:15:00|
|The Basic Windows Desktop Applications|
|The Basics of Internet Explorer (Desktop)||00:15:00|
|Doing More with Internet Explorer (Desktop)||00:15:00|
|Word Processing with Windows 8|
|Doing More with WordPad||00:15:00|
|Using Windows Journal||00:15:00|
|Other Windows 8 Programs|
|Using Windows Fax and Scan, Part One||00:15:00|
|Using Windows Fax and Scan, Part Two||00:30:00|
|Using the Snipping Tool||00:15:00|
|Using Sticky Notes||00:15:00|
|Using the XPS Viewer||00:15:00|
|Using the Sound Recorder||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 – Intermediate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Windows 8 – Intermediate||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.