Regardless of whether you are a business writer, an advertiser, or somebody who utilizes the software for general report creation and handling, the skills incorporated into this course will enable you to maximize your use of many powerful Word features to create compelling, visually attractive, and useful documents. This online course will allow you to learn advanced Word techniques, covering all that you need to help you get started. It shows you how to open reports and control the words on the page, so they look as you mean, whatever your purpose.In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Word 2007.
Who is this course for?
- New users, beginners, and intermediates users can benefit from this course.
- This course would be ideal for individuals who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft Office Excel application.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Administrative Assistant.
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Word Window||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Adding Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Adding Smart Art||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Adding Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Table Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Inserting Special Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Adding In-Document References||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Advanced Research Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reviewing a Document||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Customizing Word||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.