Performing basic word processing functions is essential to utilize the Microsoft Word 2007. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Word 2007. You will learn how to select text; use drag and drop function, and even using how to cut, copy, and paste into your document. You will know all about the basic Word’s interface and utilize the basic functions this program could offer.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Word 2007
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Word 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word 2007 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager
|Microsoft Word 2007 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Word||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Your First Document||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Basic Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Advanced Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Formatting Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Styles||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting the Page||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Word 2007 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.