Learning the basic skills in Microsoft Word only includes how to create and edit simple documents. If you want to work with pictures and other objects, then you need to upgrade your skills on it. In this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Word 2010. You will know how to use generated tables of contents and indexes, and other research and review tasks. It will be easier for you to use pictures, screenshots, clip art, Smart Art, WordArt, tables, text boxes, and cover pages to enhance your document.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Word 2010
- People who have an interest in the advanced functions and features of the Microsoft Word 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Word Window||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Adding Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Formatting Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Adding Smart Art||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Adding Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Inserting Special Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Adding In Document References||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Advanced Research Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reviewing a Document||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Customizing Word||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.