Microsoft Word is an excellent program for creating different types of document. It is impossible to find an office that does not use Microsoft Word. Knowing Microsoft Word is a must for everyone.
In the Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners, you will learn the basic features and elements of Microsoft word such as creating a new document, personalising the Microsoft Word interface, adding graphics, etc. The course teaches you the techniques of controlling page appearance, proofing a document, and editing a document.
The course provides the necessary information about Microsoft Word. You will know all the essential features of the course.
- Word 2016 user interface, creating basic documents and utilizing help
- Managing text through modifying, finding and replacing, and selecting them; and arranging texts through tabs and lists
- Understanding the commands on the home tab and mini toolbar
- Paragraph layout tool, borders, shading, styles and formatting management techniques
- Maximizing your ability to utilize tables within Word 2016
- Inserting symbols and special characters along with techniques for adding them
- Managing your page’s appearance with colours, borders, watermarks, headers, footers and page setup dialog box
- Reviewing documents through spell check, research pane and thesaurus
- Document accessibility options
- Customizing the user interface, modifying save options and managing other file types
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Getting Started with Word|
|Identify the Components of the Word Interface||00:30:00|
|Create a Word Document||00:30:00|
|Editing a Document|
|Navigate and Select Text||00:30:00|
|Find and Replace Text||00:30:00|
|Formatting Text and Paragraphs|
|Apply Character Formatting||00:30:00|
|Align Text Using Tabs||00:30:00|
|Display Text as List Items||00:30:00|
|Control Paragraph Layout||00:30:00|
|Apply Borders and Shading||00:30:00|
|Insert a Table||00:30:00|
|Modify a Table||00:30:00|
|Format a Table||00:30:00|
|Convert Text to a Table||00:30:00|
|Sort a List||00:30:00|
|Renumber a List||00:30:00|
|Customize a List||00:30:00|
|Inserting Graphic Objects|
|Insert Symbols and Special Characters||00:30:00|
|Add Images to a Document||00:30:00|
|Controlling Page Appearance|
|Apply a Page Border and Color||00:30:00|
|Add a Watermark||00:30:00|
|Add Headers and Footers||00:30:00|
|Control Page Layout||00:30:00|
|Proofing a Document|
|Check Spelling and Grammar||00:30:00|
|Other Proofing Tools||00:30:00|
|Customizing the Word Environment|
|Customize the Word Interface||00:30:00|
|Additional Save Options||00:30:00|
|Manage Additional File Types||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word 2016 for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.