To utilise the features and functionality of any program, you need to learn how to use it expertly. This is also applicable to Microsoft Office programs such as the Word 2013. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about it. You will learn to take advantage of the many customization options in the Word Options dialogue box. Then you will know about the auto text, Quick Parts, and Building Blocks can help you save time.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Word 2013.
- People who have an interest and become an expert in using Microsoft Word 2013.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Customizing Word||01:30:00|
|Module Three – Working with Reusable Content||01:30:00|
|Module Four – Working with Templates||01:30:00|
|Module Five – Working with Sections and Linked Content||01:30:00|
|Module Six – Managing Versions and Tracking Documents||01:30:00|
|Module Seven – Using Cross References||01:30:00|
|Module Eight – Creating Mail Merges and Labels||01:30:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Master Documents||01:30:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Macros||01:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Forms||01:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|