Do you want to familiarize with various programming structure and build your career as a software engineer? Then this course is perfect for you. Learn how you can use HTML CSS my SQL GitHub XAMPP and Heroku from this Modern PHP/MYSQL/ GitHub & Heroku Tutorial course and boost your programming skill in no time.
This Modern PHP/MYSQL/ GitHub & Heroku Tutorial course will teach you the function of different platforms of web development. You will learn about PHP, bootstrap, MySQL, GitHub and Heroku. The lessons will help you understand programming structures from scratch and explore different areas of web development. The activities of the course will help you to practice the knowledge you learn and enhance your skill. You’ll be able to work and create sample websites with the lectures.
You’ll receive certifications after completing the course. This course can be a stepping stone for you to enhance your skill and be a professional web developer.
- Understand how XAMPP works
- Familiarize with the role of PHP in web-based programs
- Setup Apache server and PHP environment using XAMPP server
- Learn how to use GitHub
- Be able to build data-driven and dynamic web applications
- Learn how to deploy web applications using Heroku
- Learn the basics of bootstrap 4
Who is this course for?
This course is a complete package of the database, PHP, Bootstrap and GitHub. This is ideal for anyone who wants to learn software designing and its steps. The course will teach you the necessary skills and knowledge you need for software development from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Modern PHP/MYSQL/ GitHub & Heroku Tutorial Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Software Developers
- PHP Developers
- App Designers
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Unit 02: Environment Configuration|
|Module 01: Setup a PHP Environment using XAMPP||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Install Composer Package Manager||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Visual Studio Code – Web Development Add ons||00:12:00|
|Module 04: Create a GitHub Account||00:13:00|
|Module 05: Create a Heroku Account||00:08:00|
|Unit 03: PHP Basics and Syntax|
|Module 01: How PHP Works||00:29:00|
|Module 02: IF…ELSE Statements||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Switch Statements||00:09:00|
|Module 04: FOR Loop||00:10:00|
|Module 05: WHILE AND DO…WHILE Loops||00:14:00|
|Module 06: PHP Arrays and Manipulation||00:13:00|
|Module 07: String Manipulation Functions||00:28:00|
|Module 08: Date and Time Manipulation Functions||00:15:00|
|Module 09: User Defined Functions||00:22:00|
|Module 10: PHP Include and Require||00:22:00|
|Module 11: PHP Website Layout – With Bootstra||00:23:00|
|Module 12: Add Project to Github||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Publish Website to Heroku||00:20:00|
|Unit 04: PHP Forms and MySQL and User Authentication|
|Module 01: Project and Website Setup||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Create a Bootstrap 4 Form||00:28:00|
|Module 03: PHP Form – $_GET Action||00:23:00|
|Module 04: PHP Form – $_POST Action||00:11:00|
|Module 05: Design Database with phpMyAdmin||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Connect to Database using PHP PDO||00:18:00|
|Module 07: Save Records to Database||00:38:00|
|Module 08: View Database Records||00:36:00|
|Module 09: View One Record’s Details||00:28:00|
|Module 10: Update Database Records||00:34:00|
|Module 11: Delete Database Records||00:11:00|
|Module 12: Final Touches: Form Validation, Error Messages, Success Messages||00:17:00|
|Module 13: Create Heroku App and Remote Database||00:21:00|
|Module 14: Setup Authentication Tables in Database||00:20:00|
|Module 15: Setup Login and Authentication||00:29:00|
|Module 16: Control User Access||00:08:00|
|Module 17: Sending Confirmation Emails||00:31:00|
|Module 18: Upload Profile Pictures||00:31:00|
|Module 19: Final Touches||00:14:00|
|Resources – Modern PHP/MYSQL/ GitHub & Heroku Tutorial||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.