Have you heard people saying “there’s money in the trash”? If so, are you interested in knowing how to make money through cash? Do you want to know how to profit from products that are being thrown away every day? If yes, then this course is what you need.
Have you ever wondered what happens to all the things that are thrown away by people? Do you feel that these products can be useful and be sold again? These are the questions that led to creating this course. You will be able to learn that there are useful trashes that are not trash. You will be able to utilise it by selling while earning. This course will help you know how to obtain these trash and create something out of it to earn money.
Who is the course for?
- Creative and productive people who think they can make money through trash.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Course in Making Money with Trash will be very helpful and useful to have for those creative and innovative business-minded people.
|Heavenly Household Items||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.