Are you still looking for your dream job? Have you ever consider becoming a money manager in the stock exchange? Have you ever been curious about how money works in stock and exchanges? If these descriptions are about you, then this course will be perfect for you.
In this course, you will be learning how to choose the perfect investment option for you. If you have chosen stock exchange as means of investing then, this course will also help you in managing your money, budget, and savings to be able to know how to manage it. You will also understand how money management in stock exchange works. You will be able to know if you have chosen the right option for investment and know that your money will be safe and growing through these. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of money management in the stock exchange.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and inventory managers who are interested in improving their money management skills.
- People who have an interest in getting and investing money through stocks and exchanges.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Money Management in Stock Exchange course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Financial Advisers
- Inventory Manager
- Stock Managers
- Stock Investors
- Stock Market Researchers.
|Money Management in Stock Exchange|
|Introduction To Stocks Basics||00:30:00|
|Introduction To Shares Basics||00:30:00|
|Differences Between Stocks And Shares||00:30:00|
|Trading Fundamentals Of The Stock Market||00:30:00|
|How Exactly Do Stock’s Price Get Determined||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Using Stocks And Shares||01:00:00|
|When To Get Out Of The Market||01:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Step by Step Trading||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Money Management in Stock Exchange||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Money Management in Stock Exchange||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.