Taking care of your nails is no longer a feminine activity as there are many men who want to look perfect as well. That is why there are thousands of successful salon businesses growing every day. If you want to get into this industry, then consider taking this Nail Technician Diploma CPD Accredited course in order to become a pedicurist, manicurist or even to get a part time hobby.
The course starts with the basics of nail salon and gives you an understanding of the nail anatomy. Following that you learn about the manicuring and pedicure processes including scrub, hydration and aromatherapy pedicure. Next on the list you focus on the application process of acrylic products on nails, get professional tips and discover different nail care products. Finally you look into setting up your own business through researching business plans, clients and much more.
This course can help you get the basics of nail care and allow for you to have a fun activity. By getting this course you can also get a head start in the beauty salon industry.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn more about taking care of nails
- People who want to pursue a career in the beauty salon industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Nail Technician Diploma CPD Accredited is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Nail Technician
- Beauty Saloon Employee/Business
|The Nail Salon Basics||00:30:00|
|The Manicuring Process||00:30:00|
|The Process of Performing a Pedicure||00:30:00|
|Gel Manicures and Pedicures||01:00:00|
|Acrylic Nail/Tip Application Process||00:30:00|
|Professional Nail Tips||00:15:00|
|Nail Care Products||00:30:00|
|Trouble shooting acrylic nails||00:15:00|
|Nail Salon Professionalism||00:30:00|
|Health, Hygiene & Safety||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Nail Technician Diploma CPD Accredited||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Nail Technician Diploma CPD Accredited||00:20:00|