A beautifully crafted soap not only maintain your hygiene but also soothes your mind and lift your mood. Learn how you can make customized soaps from this Natural Homemade Soap Making Course and make soap commercially.
This Natural Homemade Soap Making Course will give you a clear understanding of how you can establish your soap making business. You will familiarize yourself with different types of soap, their criteria and their benefits. You will learn about the ingredients you need to make luxury soaps, skills to make customized soap with minimum equipment and discover the range of oils and colors you can use. This course will teach you how you can create your recipe and brand and provide you with the skills you need to make specialty soaps.
The easily understandable module will familiarize you with various soap making techniques and help you determine your own soap making strategy. Learn soap making from this Natural Homemade Soap Making Course today and amaze people with your skill.
- Learn about the importance of soap as a luxury and hygiene product
- Know about different types of soap that are available in market
- Familiarize with the ingredients needed to manufacture soap
- Learn how to make soap with minimum equipment and tools
- Discover the range of oil and color that can be used to create soap
- Be able to mold soaps into different colors and shapes
- Create your own recipe and brand of soap
- Gain the skill to make specialized and customized soap
- Learn about the steps of establishing your own soap business
Who is this course for?
This Natural Homemade Soap Making Course is ideal for those who want to learn about the soap making process and establish their own soap making business. This course will teach you the process of soap making with step by step lessons.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Natural Homemade Soap Making Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Small Business Owners
- Cleaning Specialists
- Beauty Consultants
- Home-based Salespersons
|Module 01: Introduction to Soap Making|
|Introduction to Soap Making||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Types of Soaps|
|Types of Soaps||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Soap Making Ingredients|
|Soap Making Ingredients||00:27:00|
|Module 04: Equipment for Soap Making|
|Equipment for Soap Making||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Different Ways to Make A Soap: Part-1|
|Different Ways to Make A Soap: Part-1||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Different Ways to Make A Soap: Part-2|
|Different Ways to Make A Soap: Part-2||00:18:00|
|Module 07: Understanding Oil Choices|
|Understanding Oil Choices||00:26:00|
|Module 08: Playing with Colours|
|Playing with Colours||00:26:00|
|Module 09: Make Your Own Soap Bars: Part-1|
|Make Your Own Soap Bars: Part-1||00:23:00|
|Module 10: Make Your Own Soap Bars: Part-2|
|Make Your Own Soap Bars: Part-2||00:28:00|
|Module 11: Special Soap Recipes|
|Special Soap Recipes||00:29:00|
|Module 12: Soaps for Other Purposes|
|Soaps for Other Purposes||00:18:00|
|Module 13: Tips, Tricks and Precautions|
|Tips, Tricks and Precautions||00:22:00|
|Module 14: Troubleshooting|
|Module 15: Frequently Faced Confusions|
|Frequently Faced Confusions||00:22:00|
|Module 16: Open for Business|
|Open for Business||00:13:00|
|Module 17: Selling Your Beautiful Handmade Soaps|
|Selling Your Beautiful Handmade Soaps||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.