Learn naturopathy and take an approach to improve your health and appearance. In this Naturopathic Nutrition Healthy Diet course, you will discover the steps to transition to a plant-based diet smoothly.
The Naturopathic Nutrition Healthy Diet Course explains the importance of naturopathic nutrition to your health and wellness. As you progress through the lessons, you’ll understand the relationship between diet and good health. The course also discusses the food categories and their impact on the human body. In addition, you’ll discover the process of cleansing the body and learn how to improve organ health. As a result, you will be able to prevent the occurrence of viral diseases and boost your metabolic rate.
Enroll right now and heal your body in natural ways!
- Determine the importance of naturopathy nutrition to health
- Understand the food categories and their impact on your body
- Learn how to smoothly transition to vegan diet
- Identify which organs help cleanse your body
- Know how to keep your organs healthy
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone interested in gaining relevant skills in naturopathic nutrition can take this Naturopathic Nutrition Healthy Diet course. Gaining the knowledge and skills will provide the first and most significant steps for starting a career in Naturopathy!
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Naturopathic Nutrition Healthy Diet course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Nutrition and Weight Loss Advisor
|Health & Healthy Diet||00:06:00|
|Food categories and their impact on the human body|
|Chemical and synthetic food||00:08:00|
|Meat and meat industry – Part 1||00:13:00|
|Meat and meat industry – Part2. Milk and dairy products||00:09:00|
|Thermally treated plant food||00:09:00|
|Raw seeds, nuts, beans and mushrooms||00:10:00|
|Raw fruits, vegetables, juices and honey||00:11:00|
|Listen to your body|
|Listen to your body||00:05:00|
|Intestines, degree of contamination – Part 1||00:09:00|
|Intestines, degree of contamination – Part 2||00:07:00|
|Intestines, two types of contamination reactions – slow and fast metabolism||00:11:00|
|Intestines, methods of cleaning – Part 1||00:15:00|
|Intestines, methods of cleaning – Part 2||00:12:00|
|Intestines, restoration of normal (symbiotic) microflora – Part 1||00:09:00|
|Intestines, restoration of normal (symbiotic) microflora – Part 2||00:11:00|
|Liver, pancreas – functions and cleaning||00:13:00|
|Other organs and systems|
|Kidneys, water and water regime – Part 1||00:13:00|
|Kidneys, water and water regime – Part 2||00:12:00|
|Skin as an excretory system – Part 1||00:14:00|
|Skin as an excretory system – Part 2||00:13:00|
|Peculiarities of the purification period. Deficiencies of substances and energy.||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.