If talking about success in business then negotiation is the key to it. Negotiation is a must in every individual’s life whether with landlords, car sellers or family. This course is designed for people who are willing to enhance their negotiation skills. This course will teach you about the different negotiation strategies. This course will also help you enhance your negotiation skills and abilities. It will also guide you to build positive relationships with the other end of the table.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for people who are willing to develop negotiation skills within themselves.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|How to Negotiate With Your Landlord About Problems||00:30:00|
|How to Negotiate With Your Family Members, and Keep the Peace||00:30:00|
|What is Involved When A Labor Negotiation Takes Place?||01:00:00|
|What is involved when negotiating a car lease?||01:00:00|
|What is involved when negotiating a car purchase?||01:00:00|
|What is involved when negotiating a real estate purchase?||01:00:00|
|How to use Negotiating Skills||01:00:00|
|How to practice negotiating skills||00:30:00|
|How to put your negotiating skills to work for your business||01:00:00|
|How to find negotiating skills that you can really use||00:30:00|
|How to make negotiating a habit||00:15:00|
|How to avoid negotiating too much||00:30:00|
|How you use words when negotiating||00:15:00|
|How to use body language when negotiating contracts||00:30:00|
|How to use eye contact when negotiating sales||01:00:00|
|How to ask for a raise, negotiation for your career||00:30:00|
|How to ask for better benefits, how to negotiate||00:30:00|
|What is the art of negotiating||01:00:00|
|How to negotiate your way out of paying your bill all at one time||00:30:00|
|How to avoid raising your voice when negotiating a problem||00:15:00|
|How to be a leader with better negotiation skills||00:30:00|
|Three methods of getting someone to do what you want S10||02:00:00|
|Three Methods of avoiding a conflict while negotiating||00:30:00|
|Three Methods of avoiding a fight with your co-workers with negotiation skills||00:30:00|
|Three methods of getting someone to do what you want with the negotiation skills||01:00:00|
|How to realize your own negotiation skills and put them to work in your career||00:30:00|
|What is the top three negotiation skills needed by managers?||01:00:00|
|How to negotiate when trading in a car||00:30:00|
|How to negotiate with your boss, about anything||01:00:00|
|How to negotiate with your creditor about debts||00:15:00|
|How to negotiate when opening a new investment account||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Negotiation Essentials||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Negotiation Essentials||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.