In order to secure funding, reach goals and establish partnerships, effective grant writing plays a significant part. Master the art of writing compelling proposals for non-profit organisations with our Non-Profit Grant Writing Essentials course. This course aims to deliver an overall understanding of successful grant writing.
First, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of writing grants for non-profits. Then, the course will teach you effective strategies for developing successful grants. In addition, you will receive training in budgeting and financial management. The course will also educate you on the process of applying for grants and the ethical factors as well.
By the end of the course, you will learn the core strategies of grant writing and be able to use them for writing effective proposals. So enrol today and start learning!
- Grasp the core principles of grant writing
- Develop the ability to craft compelling grant proposals
- Understand the principles of budgeting and financial management
- Learn about the grant application and review process
- Understand the ethical aspects of grant writing
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Grant writing
- Budget development
Who Should Take This Non-Profit Grant Writing Essentials Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Non-Profit Grant Writing Essentials course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Certificate of Achievement
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates & Transcripts can be obtained either in Hardcopy at £14.99 or in PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Non-Profit Grant Writing Essentials course will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Grant Writer
- Non-profit Fundraiser
- Program Manager
- Development Director
- Foundation Liaison
|Module 01: Introduction to Grant Writing for Non-Profits|
|Introduction to Grant Writing for Non-Profits||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Preparing for Grant Writing Success|
|Preparing for Grant Writing Success||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Crafting Compelling Grant Proposals|
|Crafting Compelling Grant Proposals||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Budgeting and Financial Management in Grant Proposals|
|Budgeting and Financial Management in Grant Proposals||00:15:00|
|Module 05: The Grant Application and Review Process|
|The Grant Application and Review Process||00:21:00|
|Module 06: Grant Writing Ethics and Continuous Improvement|
|Grant Writing Ethics and Continuous Improvement||00:17:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|