The early years of study are crucial for any child to grow a strong mindset, make them responsible and determine their future. Learn how you can assist children to follow the right path and pursue their passion from this Nursery Nurse Masterclass course. Be able to build your career as a nursery nurse with the help of this course.
This comprehensive Nursery Nurse Masterclass course will teach you the skills you need to be a nursery nurse. You will learn about the child development process and child psychology. You will be able to provide you with the best teaching environment and help children to build a positive and independent mindset. This course will also assist you to build children as strong individuals.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a nursery nurse
- Understand the child development process in the early years
- Be able to provide children with a better schooling environment
- Promote equality, diversity and ethics in children’s mind
- Be able to understand the effect of food and nutrition on child health
- Communicate with your students and parents efficiently
- Be able to teach s e n children with confidence
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone interested in learning about the roles and responsibilities of a nursery nurse most efficiently can take this Nursery Nurse Masterclass course. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Nursery Nurse Masterclass course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Nursery Nurses
- Teaching Assistants
- Kindergarten Teachers
- SEN Teachers
|Nursery Nurse Masterclass|
|Module 01: Introduction to Nursery Nurse||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Understanding the Growth and Development of Children||00:28:00|
|Module 03: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning||00:29:00|
|Module 05: Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning||00:29:00|
|Module 06: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children||00:28:00|
|Module 07: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years||00:37:00|
|Module 08: Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children||00:32:00|
|Module 09: Play and Learning in Children’s Education||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Working with Children Having Special Needs||00:28:00|
|Module 11: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.