Promoting diversity in the workplace creates a dynamic and productive workforce. Learn how you can support and promote diversity in your workplace and develop a coherent workforce with our premium Online Diversity Training. This course aims to help the learners understand the significance of promoting diversity in a work environment.
Through the course you will get an overview of the factors that create diversity, and then the course will educate you on the concepts of prejudice, stereotyping and discrimination. Here, you will also learn about unconscious biases and how to avoid them. Along with that you will acquire the competence and confidence to deal with a diverse workforce effectively.
So, if you want to create a healthy work environment, join the course and expand your skills and knowledge.
- Get familiar with the factors that create diversity
- Understand what is prejudice, stereotyping & discrimination
- Great techniques to avoid unconscious biases
- Get introduced to the new diversity paradigm
- Develop the ability to deal with diversity
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Promoting and supporting diversity
Who Should Take This Online Diversity Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Online Diversity Training is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Online Diversity Training Certification
After completing and passing the Online Diversity Training successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Online Diversity Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor
- Diversity & Inclusion Manager
- HR & EDI Manager
- Team Leader Facilities
|Module 01: Introduction To Diversity|
|Introduction to Diversity||00:34:00|
|Module 02: Factors That Create Diversity|
|Factors that Create Diversity||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Prejudice, Stereotyping & Discrimination|
|Prejudice, Stereotyping _ Discrimination||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Unconscious Biases|
|Module 05: Avoiding Unconscious Biases At The Workplace|
|Avoiding Unconscious Biases at the Workplace||00:33:00|
|Module 06: New Paradigms In Workplace Diversity|
|New Paradigms in Workplace Diversity||00:32:00|
|Module 07: Diversity Training & Its Limitations|
|Diversity Training _ Its Limitations||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Dealing With Diversity|
|Dealing with Diversity||00:29:00|
|Assignment – Diversity Training – Online Course||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|