The Economic Recession is defined by the economists is when the GDP of a nation shows a decline in more than half or more and this is usually headed by several quarters of slowing economic growth. An economic recession can significantly affect the businesses and unemployment since cost cutting will often be implemented during the recession. This course will help you to know how to prevent these from happening.
Moreover, this course is designed to learn what affects the economic growth in a nation. How Economic Recession can affect businesses and unemployment rate of a country. This course will discuss what causes the economic recession and how to avoid it. Lastly, this course will help businessmen and strategist to predict what will happen to their business and how to avoid the negative impacts or at least lessen it to avoid bankruptcy.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen and people who work with the sales and operation departments of business or company to be able to learn how the economy works.
- People who have an interest in economics.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Online Economic Recession Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Analyst and Strategist
- Sales Specialist
|Introduction To Economic Recession||00:15:00|
|The Impact of Economic Recession||01:00:00|
|Economic Recession and Its Effects on Business||00:30:00|
|Economic Recession Proof Idea For Business||01:00:00|
|Economic Recession and Job Cuts||01:00:00|
|About Of Bankruptcy and Credit Crunch||00:15:00|
|How To Surviving an Economic Recession||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Online Economic Recession Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Online Economic Recession Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.