Online shopping is growing rapidly these days, which results in a variety of new opportunities for shopping online. One of the main benefits of shopping online is that the prices are kept low. Through this course you will learn about the main advantages of shopping online. This course will bring out to you the different tips to order products online to make you shopping easy and smart. You will also learn how to deal with defective products purchased online, as many online shoppers face issues with their online-ordered products. The detailed information regarding the course will be provided by professional and well-experienced tutors.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals interested in online shopping;
- Individuals interested in online business;
- Ladies mainly;
- Individuals who want to save time and money.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Online Shopping Guide would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Fashion buyer.
- Interior designer.
- IT buyer.
- Mystery shopper.
- Personal shopper.
- Visual merchandiser.
- Wholesale buyer.
- Purchasing agent.
|Online Shopping Guide|
|Introduction to Online Shopping||00:15:00|
|Reasons of Online Stores Become so Popular||00:30:00|
|Online Shopping Savings With Cards||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Online Shopping||00:30:00|
|Quick Orders and Tips for Placing Orders||01:00:00|
|Security Concerns Weigh of Online Shopping||01:00:00|
|How To Deal With a Defective Item Purchased Online||01:00:00|
|Solution of Online Shopping Problems||00:30:00|
|The Fine Print of Online Shopping||00:30:00|
|Where to Find Product Reviews Before Shopping Online||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.