Are you a professional who needs to learn about organisational skills? Learn about organisational skills and become successful administrator through this well-comprehensive course.
Organisational skills are the most important skill an administrator should have. You would be able to get these organisational skills through learning from this course. You need to know how to prioritise your schedule and daily tasks which you will learn in this course. Also, learn how to resist procrastination and make plans to stay organised in the future to become more productive and successful in your career.
Who is the course for?
- Any types of an administrator who is interested in acquiring organisational skills.
- People who have an interest in learning about the administrative organisation.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Organisational Skills Course for Administrator is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Manager
|Organisational Skills Course for Administrator|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Remove the Clutter||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Prioritize||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Scheduling Your Time||01:00:00|
|Module Five – To Do Lists||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Paper and Paperless Storage||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Organization in Your Work Area||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Tools to Fight Procrastination||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Organizing Your Inbox||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Avoid the Causes of Disorganization||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Discipline is the Key to Stay Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Organisational Skills Course for Administrator- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Organisational Skills Course for Administrator||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.