We all know what an oven is; almost everyone in the world uses it every single day. The main idea behind the oven is to provide heat or cook food items. One of the world’s most famous foods – the pizza, known almost in every nation – cannot be properly cooked without an oven. Now if you wish to learn how to maintain this modern wonder, then you can take this Oven Cleaning Course.
This course will teach you the fundamental basics of an oven and help you explore its development over time. You will also learn about different types of ovens including electric and gas before moving onto understanding its working mechanism. Following that you will learn about the different cleaning equipments required to clean an oven, after which you look into methods and techniques of cleaning different kinds of ovens. This course will also teach you about common household products like newspaper or salt that you can use to clean ovens, as well as steps to cleaning commercial ovens.
Finally this course addresses safety issues and ways to start a cleaning business, which makes it the whole package. So why wait, take advantage and get this amazing course today.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about oven cleaning in order to promote health and safety
- Professionals seeking to learn more about how to clean ovens for job related reasons
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Oven Cleaning Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Professional cleaners
- Kitchen cleaners
- Restaurant owners
- Cleaning business owner.
|Oven Cleaning Course|
|What is Oven?||00:15:00|
|Types of Ovens||00:15:00|
|Mechanism of Oven||00:15:00|
|Oven Cleaning Equipment’s||00:15:00|
|Oven Cleaning Methods & Techniques||00:15:00|
|Oven Cleaning Tricks||00:15:00|
|Cleaning Commercial Ovens||00:15:00|
|Health & Safety: Oven Cleaning Tips||00:15:00|
|Starting Cleaning Business||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Oven Cleaning Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Oven Cleaning Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.