Babies are very sensitive and exposed to more diseases than adults. That is why if you are planning to work with babies or already working in this area, you must be highly skilled. Learn how to provide proper care and safety to children from our Paediatric Care Training course.
In this course we will demonstrate the fundamentals of paediatric care. The course will teach you how to maintain hygiene, ensure nutrition and take care of babies. Through the informative modules, you will also learn about child growth and be able to provide a safe environment to support development. Further in the study, you will learn about different types of diseases and understand how to protect babies from them.
After completing the course, you will receive a certificate of achievement. This certificate will represent your expertise in this field and boost your employability. Enrol now!
- Learn how to care for newborn babies
- Know the process of maintaining the hygiene of the babies
- Understand how to ensure proper nutrition for babies
- Enhance your knowledge of child growth and development
- Learn about different diseases seen in newborn
- Develop the skills for ensuring the safety of the babies
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Paediatric care
- Supporting child development
- Child safety
Who Should Take This Paediatric Care Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Paediatric Care Training is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Paediatric Care Training Certification
After completing and passing the Paediatric Care Training successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Paediatric Care Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Paediatric Nursing Assistant
- Child Care Worker
- Health Care Worker
|Module 01: Baby Care: Conception And Significance|
|Baby Care Conception and Significance||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Necessary Care For Newborn|
|Necessary Care for Newborn||00:26:00|
|Module 03: Baby’s Cleanliness And Hygiene|
|Baby_s Cleanliness and Hygiene||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Essential Diet For The Baby|
|Essential Diet for the Baby||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Nursery And Feeding Equipment|
|Nursery and Feeding Equipment||00:33:00|
|Module 06: Baby’s Activities|
|Module 07: Growth And Development|
|Growth and Development||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Physical Problems And Injuries In Babies|
|Physical Problems and Injuries in Babies||00:33:00|
|Module 09: Different Diseases Of A Newborn|
|Different Diseases of a Newborn||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Prevention And Care Management|
|Prevention and Care Management||00:23:00|
|Module 11: Safety For The Baby|
|Safety for the Baby||00:25:00|
|Assignment – Paediatric Care Course||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|