A child’s body is more fragile and exposed to health issues than an adult’s. Hence, those working in child health care must enhance their understanding of paediatrics to provide adequate care. If you are one of them, you can enrich your knowledge with our online Paediatrician Training 2023 course.
The course is divided into easy and informative modules. At first, you will learn about paediatric nutrition and nutritional disorders. Then, the course will educate you on different parts of the anatomy, such as neurology, gastrology, oncology, immunology etc. After that, the course will help you establish a clear understanding of the law and ethics associated with paediatrics.
When you complete the course, you will be able to expand your knowledge and acquire a CDP-accredited certificate of achievement. This certificate will enhance your employability in the relevant market enrol now!
- Learn about paediatric nutrition and nutritional disorders
- Enhance your understanding of paediatric gastroenterology and haematology
- Grasp a clear understanding of child neurology
- Explore the vital areas of immunology and oncology
- Get introduced to the ethics and law related to paediatrics
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Child Anatomy
- Child Nutrition
Who Should Take This Paediatrician Training ?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Paediatrician Training 2023 is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Paediatrician Training Certification
After completing and passing the Paediatrician Training 2023 successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Paediatrician Training 2023 will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Paediatrician Assistant
- Childcare Worker
- Nursing Assistan
|Module 01: Introduction To Paediatrician|
|Introduction to Paediatrician||00:37:00|
|Module 02: Paediatric Nutrition And Nutritional Disorder|
|Paediatric Nutrition and Nutritional Disorders||00:22:00|
|Module 03: Neonatology|
|Module 04: Gastroenterology|
|Module 05: Haematology|
|Module 06: Neurology|
|Module 07: Immunology And Allergy|
|Module 08: Oncology|
|Module 09: Paediatrics, Ethics, And The Law|
|Paediatrics, ethics, and the law||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Paediatrics||00:00:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|