You have most likely heard them all—tips and techniques on the best way to be a champion competitor. Why sit around idly on honing the hundreds, or even thousands, of them when there is an option that is superior to being only a traditional champion? Ace athletes carve a niche in the hall of fame for all times. They even make their amusement a family unit word; even non-sports mates think about them and their game. This course offers vital insights into the corridors of ace sportsmanship and helps you walk on the paths ace athletes take to reach sports success. This course does not dwell so much on the humdrum of athletic training to win a competition. Rather, it gives pointers on having a permanence of ace sportsmanship: It’s good to be a champion once; it’s better to be a hero for life. A hero for life is excellent not only in the arena but also in all facets of life.
Besides uncovering deep-rooted privileged insights in ace performance, the course puts something more than shading, yet life, into winning. The student is directed to understand that there is something else entirely to be the best competitor than winning a diversion.
Who is the course for?
- Athletic Trainers.
- Sports Dietitian.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Performance Secrets for Athletes course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Fitness center manager.
- Fitness Instructor.
- Leisure center assistant.
- Sports administrator.
- Sports coach.
- Sports instructor.
- Sports development officer.
- Sports and exercise psychologist.
- Much more.
|Performance Secrets for Athletes|
|THE REAL ATHLETE||00:30:00|
|THE MIND OF AN ACE ATHLETE||01:00:00|
|THE BODY OF AN ACE ATHLETE||01:00:00|
|LIFE OF AN ACE ATHLETE||01:00:00|
|UNSEEN NEEDS OF ATHLETES||01:00:00|
|SECRET WAYS OF HONING SOME SPORTS SKILLS||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.