Pet care is boarding, training, grooming, or offering any veterinary care services. You can help any pets in this kind of business. In this course, you will be taught of various breeds of cat, tips for pet training, how to make pet food, choosing your pet or help people choose the right pet for them. Pet care has different types of opportunities, from owning your own small business to working in a clinic or business or just plainly become someone who is expert in pet care. But all of these will always root in being passionate about taking care of animals. If you think you possess this kind of passion and love for pets, then this course will be perfect for you.
Who is the course for?
- Pet care employees or professionals who want to improve their pet care skills
- Pet owners and lovers who want to learn how to create a business on pet care
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Pet Care 3 Course Bundle is perfect for those animal health professionals like:
- Animal Breeder
- Animal Groomer
- Animal Handler
- Veterinary Doctor
- Veterinary Technician.
|Various breeds of cats||00:30:00|
|Safety is most important for your pet||00:15:00|
|What kind of food will you choose for your pets?||00:15:00|
|Your cat’s bath – what do you need to do||00:15:00|
|Toys – your cat’s best friends or foes?||00:20:00|
|Tips to train your cats||00:20:00|
|Preventing your pet from high temperature in warm hot months||00:20:00|
|How to care for your diabetic cat||00:30:00|
|Understanding cat fights- Can you avoid them?||00:15:00|
|Is your cat not using litter box- Find out why||00:15:00|
|Making Pet Food|
|Homemade Pet Food – Why it is so beneficial||01:00:00|
|Making Pet Food for First Time – What Precautions to Take||01:00:00|
|Natural Pet Food Making Techniques||01:00:00|
|Home made Pet Food for Dogs||01:00:00|
|Homemade Pet Food for Cat||01:00:00|
|Making Homemade Dry Pet Food||01:00:00|
|Great Way to Save Money Spent on Pet Food||01:00:00|
|What Kind of Food Animals Love||00:30:00|
|Nutrients to Supply Pets with Food Made at Homes||01:00:00|
|Tips to Make Excellent Quality Food||00:30:00|
|Choosing Your Pet|
|Small Mammal Basics||00:30:00|
|Research The Type Of Small Mammal You Want||00:30:00|
|Determine The Pet Which Will Be The Best Fit To Your Family||00:30:00|
|Consider Other Pets In The House||00:30:00|
|Consider Your Budget And Resources||00:30:00|
|The Dangers Of Choosing The Wrong Small Mammal||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Pet Care 3 Course Bundle||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Pet Care 3 Course Bundle||00:30:00|