Do you love animals and concerned about pet nutrition? Then learn how to turn your hobby into a professional career through this course. Get the skills and experience to fulfill your dream to become an expert in pet nutrition.
To take care of pets, you need to learn about pet nutrition. It is important for pets to have a complete and balanced diet constantly. Maintaining pet’s health and nutrition is essential. You can learn about proper nutrients and supplements to fill the pet’s nutritional gaps. Learning about affordable and healthy pet food making is going to be your priority. So if you are someone who seeks for a profession in pet nutrition or wants to be fully informed about your pet’s nutrition, this course is a must for you.
Who is the course for?
- Pet enthusiasts who want to have a career in pet care and nutrition.
- People who are interested in pet nutrition.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Pet Food Making Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Animal Caretaker
- Pet Dietician
- Pet Nutritionist
- Pet Supervisor
|Pet Food Making|
|Homemade Pet Food – Why it is so beneficial||01:00:00|
|Making Pet Food for First Time – What Precautions to Take||01:00:00|
|Natural Pet Food Making Techniques||01:00:00|
|Home made Pet Food for Dogs||01:00:00|
|Homemade Pet Food for Cat||01:00:00|
|Making Homemade Dry Pet Food||01:00:00|
|Great Way to Save Money Spent on Pet Food||01:00:00|
|What Kind of Food Animals Love||00:30:00|
|Nutrients to Supply Pets with Food Made at Homes||01:00:00|
|Tips to Make Excellent Quality Food||00:30:00|
|Pet Food Types||00:15:00|
|Benefits of Proper Nutrition||00:15:00|
|Diet and nutrition advice for your dog||00:15:00|
|Dog Food Digestion & Healthy Eating Guide||00:30:00|
|Pets not Eating & Overeating||00:30:00|
|Pet Foods to Avoid||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Pet Food Making Course||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Pet Food Making Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Pet Food Making Course||00:20:00|