Proper pet nutrition is vital for your pets to live long, and healthy lives. In this Pet Nutrition Diploma, you will equip yourself with the relevant knowledge and information that are easy to understand and remember.
You will learn about complete and balanced diet to keep your pet in good health, such as fresh water, protein, fats, minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates. Understand more about higher quality food which leads to a longer and healthier life for most pets, with lower veterinarian bills.
This course highly recommended if you want to know more about pet nutrition. Enrol now and start exploring from today!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Food Types, Types of Diet and Pet Food Labels|
|Pet Food Types||00:30:00|
|Types of Diet||00:15:00|
|Understanding Pet food labels||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Balanced Nutrition|
|The importance of complete and balanced nutrition||00:15:00|
|Who Determines Nutrient Requirements of Cats and Dogs?||00:15:00|
|Energy requirements of the adult cat and dog||00:30:00|
|Importance of Pet Nutrition|
|Benefits of Proper Nutrition||00:15:00|
|What’s the importance of good nutrition?||00:15:00|
|What You Need to Know About Your Pet’s Food||01:00:00|
|Pet Nutrition: Life Stages||00:15:00|
|Pet Digestive Systems|
|The Process of Food Digestion||00:15:00|
|Healthy Pet Weight|
|Weight Problems and Solutions||00:30:00|
|Pet Feeding Guide|
|Snacks and Treats||00:15:00|
|Adding Herbs to Pet’s Food||00:15:00|
|Fruits and Veggies for Pets||00:15:00|
|Pets not Eating & Overeating||00:30:00|
|Pet Foods to Avoid||00:15:00|
|Essential Oils for Dogs and Other Pets|
|How to Use Essential Oils for Dogs and Other Pets||00:30:00|
|How To Use Essential Oils for Pet Allergies||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.