From counselling the patients to managing the supplies, a pharmacy technician is responsible for a long and diverse list of tasks. It requires a great deal of knowledge and quality skills to fulfil all of these duties with expertise. The Pharmacy Tech Diploma course is designed to equip you with the key skills to become a proficient pharmacy technician. Within no time, it will show you how to cope up with a wide range of tasks.
In the Pharmacy Tech Diploma course, you will be able to identify the roles and responsibilities of a pharmacy technician. The course will educate you on the counselling guideline for the patients. You will become competent in maintaining clear communication in the pharmacy setting. This course will enrich your knowledge and understanding of dispensing methods. In addition, you will learn how to manage the inventory and conduct health and safety assessments efficiently. On top of that, the course will educate you on the Standard Operating Procedures.
This Pharmacy Tech Diploma course will also provide you with a certificate of achievement after completing the course. This certificate will add significant value to your resume and help you climb the career ladder. Join now!
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a pharmacy technician
- Familiarise yourself with the guideline for patient counselling
- Develop the skills to communicate in a pharmacy setting
- Learn the essentials of dispensing methods
- Build adequate skills for inventory control and management
- Deepen your understanding of the Standard Operating Procedures
- Learn about the steps of health and safety assessment
Who is this Course for?
The Pharmacy Tech Diploma course is prepared for individuals who wish to become pharmacy technicians. It will give them the opportunity to establish a solid foundation in this area.
Why Choose this Pharmacy Tech Diploma Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Pharmacy Tech Diploma course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Pharmacist’s Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Hospital Clerk
|Pharmacy Tech Diploma - Updated version|
|Module 1: Introduction to Pharmacy Assistant and Pharmacy Technician||00:14:00|
|Module 2: Job Role of Pharmacy Technicians||00:24:00|
|Module 3: Pharmacy Assistant Patient Counselling Guide||00:19:00|
|Module 4: Communication in Pharmacy Settings||00:15:00|
|Module 5: The Pharmacy Team and Practices||00:16:00|
|Module 6: Prescription and Dispensing in Pharmacies||00:19:00|
|Module 7: Dispensing Methods, EPS, Minimising Dispensing Errors in Pharmacies||00:18:00|
|Module 8: Inventory Control and Management in Pharmacies||00:19:00|
|Module 9: Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)||00:12:00|
|Module 10: Health and Safety Risks Assessment and Pharmaceutical Terminology||00:20:00|
|Pharmacy Tech Diploma - Old version|
|What is Pharmacy Technician?||00:30:00|
|Pay and Opportunities||00:30:00|
|How Could the Pharmacy Technician Role Expand?||00:15:00|
|PHARMACY & HEALTH CARE||00:30:00|
|THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN||00:30:00|
|DRUG REGULATION & CONTROL||00:30:00|
|ROUTES & FORMULATIONS||01:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Pharmacy Tech Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Pharmacy Tech Diploma||00:20:00|