Pharmacy Tech Diploma Course Description
The pharmaceutical industry is a growing industry with many career opportunities. With prescription drugs being in such high demand, there is a constant need for pharmacy assistants and technicians. If you’re considering a career in the field of pharmaceuticals, then this course is for you.
The course starts with introducing the origins of medicine, the role of natural medicines and the pharmacy sector today. You’ll also familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a pharmacy technician, standards and skills required, training programs and certification. Throughout the course you will expand your knowledge of pharmacy services and different terminologies used in the world of pharmacy. Key topics covered include drug regulations, prescriptions, how to work with numbers, and routes and formulations for different medicines.
With the help of this accredited qualification, you will gain the practical skills and knowledge you need to become a pharmacy technician and cement your place in the medical industry. Enrol in this Pharmacy Tech Diploma course now and get a head start in your medical career.
Screenshots (click to view)
Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to work with pharmacists as an assistant or technician
- People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in the medicine industry
Entry Requirement For Pharmacy Tech Diploma course
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Pharmacy Tech Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Pharmacist’s Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Hospital Clerk