The course in Photography is a comprehensive course which will provide you with the useful lessons to improve your photography skills in the most efficient and accessible way possible and empower you to become a professional photographer.
The aim of this Photography Fundamentals course is to explain the basics of photography in the quickest amount of time possible. Through this course, learn the tools and techniques of photography.
You can do photography with even the simplest of cameras if you understand the fundamental concepts and terms of camera. The course provides well-structured and useful information that can benefit the newbies as well as experienced photographers for capturing excellent photographs. Furthermore, enhance your knowledge about camera functions, including the aperture, shutter speed concepts, ISO, autofocus and how they work, white balance, lights and filters, file type, exposure, photo resolution, etc.
Who is the course for?
- You are a beginner photographer, who doesn’t understand things like aperture, shutter speed, or ISO.
- You always use the automatic settings on your camera and want to learn how to use the manual settings.
- You are NOT an advanced photographer who knows how to manually expose your images.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Intro to Photography|
|How does a camera work?||00:02:00|
|How to Expose Your Photo Properly|
|Lights & Filters||00:03:00|
|Basic Camera Settings and Composition|
|File Types: JPEG vs. RAW||00:03:00|
|Photo Resolution & Quality||00:03:00|
|Composing Better Images|
|Mock Exam – Photography Fundamentals||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Photography Fundamentals||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.