Physiotherapy is used for the betterment of health and wellness related issues. People mostly undergo this kind of therapy after suffering from some kind of physical injury or procedure, like surgery. That is why there is a dire need for people with the right set of skills in this field in order to support the patients that require physiotherapy. This Physiotherapy Training Course could be the starting point for that if you want to learn more about physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy can sometimes prove to be confusing as to what is its purpose, but in order to help you get a proper understanding of the subject the course starts with an explanation on physiotherapy and what physiotherapists actually do. Following that you look into the treatment procedure through assessment and diagnosis. You can also expect to learn about musculoskeletal therapy, alternative therapy techniques – like massage or exercise, and treatments for motor neuron diseases (MND).
This is a very basic course designed to intrigue you about physiotherapy, and if you should be curious about physiotherapy – whether for professional reasons or personal, consider getting this course immediately.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn more about physiotherapy to help loved ones at home
- People who want to pursue a career in physiotherapy and train as a professional
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Physiotherapy Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Athletic Therapists
- Residential Care Worker
- Fitness Promoter
|What is Physiotherapy?||00:30:00|
|What do Physiotherapists do?||01:00:00|
|History of Physiotherapy||00:15:00|
|Skeletal Muscle Structure||00:15:00|
|What is Sports Physiotherapy?||00:15:00|
|Back Pain & Critical Care||00:15:00|
|Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy||00:15:00|
|Different Therapy Techniques||01:00:00|
|Physiotherapy For MND Patient||01:00:00|
|Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)||01:00:00|
|What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?||00:15:00|
|Becoming a Physiotherapist||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading : Physiotherapy Training Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Physiotherapy Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Physiotherapy Training Course||00:20:00|