Let’s face it, without a decent plumbing system in place there’s a whole bunch of things that we would never be able to take advantage of. This includes hot showers, water based cleaning, heating systems and most importantly a working sanitation system. Taking these for granted is very common but if you want to learn about plumbing then this Plumbing Skills Training Course course can help you.
This course is designed to help you learn about the basics of plumbing and as such starts out by teaching you about things such as plumbing code, licensing and where and how to shut off water. Following this you also learn about hydraulic principles as you look into water pressure, hydraulics, vacuums, Pascal’s law and more. Next you further learn about plumbing fittings such as plastic & pipe fittings, solvent cementing and other types of joints and unions. This course will also teach you about plumbing repairs of worn out faucets, ball type faucets, water closets and more, before finally moving onto drains & vents.
With the help of this course you can very easily expand your knowledge on plumbing systems and take care of various problems around the house. So the question that remains is why are you still waiting?
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about plumbing for general DIY
- Professionals looking to expand their knowledge on plumbing systems
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Plumbing Skills Training Course course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- DIY enthusiast
- Construction workers