Do you know what the effective discipline methods are? Discipline basics can be hard if you don’t give a chance to learn it thoroughly. Enrol now to start learning the positive discipline techniques!
To be able to discipline children, you have to understand that children are not born knowing what is right and bad. They still need the guidance of their parents or guardian to be able to determine this. And this course is perfect to be able to learn how to discipline children since this is designed for parents or anyone who is struggling with controlling kids. Also, you will learn what the appropriate discipline methods to be used that are still positive for the development of the kids.
This course will be providing the guidelines that can help parents or guardians on how to help children in their growth and development, specifically on how they are disciplined. You should be able to learn what positive discipline methods should be used so that it won’t affect the children’s growth negatively. This course is also designed to know the perspective of children and how to be able to relate to them and their behaviour to know what appropriate discipline methods that should be implemented.
Who is the course for?
- Parents, guardians or anyone who deals with disciplining children.
- People who have an interest in child care and development.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Positive Discipline Methods is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for:
- Child Development Specialist
|Positive Discpline Methods|
|Introduction To Discipline Dynamic||00:30:00|
|Identify Where Your Child Struggles||00:30:00|
|Use Natural And Logical Consequences||01:00:00|
|Establish Clear Expectations And Consequences||00:15:00|
|Select The Best Consequences Firm||00:30:00|
|Don’t Give Up….. Be Consistent||00:30:00|
|Effect Of Consequences Of Incorrect Discipline||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Positive Discipline Methods||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Positive Discipline Methods||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.