Unruly behaviour from a student can have a serious impact on the learning and well-being of others. This kind of attitude and action should be taken seriously and handled properly. Learn how you can manage disobedient pupils with a positive approach with our exclusive Positive Handling in Schools Training course.
Through this informative course you will get an overall understanding of positive handling. The course will show you the strategies to handle volatile situations on the school premises. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the aggressive curve, the SCARF Model and trauma and disability management. In addition, the course will educate you on physical intervention, searching and confiscation.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of achievement. This certificate will help you prove your expertise in this area. So, join now and start working on your skills!
- Develop the ability to handle a sensitive situation relating to a young person or children.
- Enhance your understanding of the aggressive curve
- Understand the principles of the SCARF Model
- Build your expertise in physical intervention and restraint
- Grasp the procedure for searching and confiscation
- Learn about the government advice and guidance
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Aggression management
- Handling unruly attitude
Who Should Take This Positive Handling in Schools Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Positive Handling in Schools Training is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Positive Handling in Schools Training Certification
After completing and passing the Positive Handling in Schools Training successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Positive Handling in Schools Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- School Administrator
|Module 01: Introduction to Positive Handling in School|
|Introduction to Positive Handling||00:23:00|
|Module 02: A Serious Business|
|A Serious Business||00:27:00|
|Module 03: The Aggression Curve|
|The Aggression Curve||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Trauma and Disability Management|
|Trauma and Disability Management||00:25:00|
|Module 05: The SCARF Model|
|The SCARF Model||00:28:00|
|Module 06: Government Advice and Guidance|
|Government Advice and Guidance||00:23:00|
|Module 07: Making Decisions: Duty of Care|
|Making Decisions Duty of Care||00:25:00|
|Module 08: The Law|
|Module 09: Physical Intervention and Restraint|
|Physical Intervention and Restraint||00:22:00|
|Module 10: Screening, Searching and Confiscation|
|Screening, Searching and Confiscation||00:23:00|
|Assignment – Positive Handling in Schools||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|