Boost your electrician skills and work towards an exciting electrician career by taking this Practical Household Electricity course. This course will teach you the skills you can apply in your daily life and solve basic electrical problems.
The Practical Household Electricity course will give you insights into how a home electrical system works. Then, moving forward, you’ll learn various activities, such as connecting two electrical sockets, changing the electric plug, and fixing a ripped out socket. Also, you’ll learn how to wire multiple outlets and fix a broken light switch.
- Gain an excellent understanding of home electrical repairs
- Learn the skills to fix common electrical issues
- Know how to connect two electrical sockets
- Learn how to wire an electrical socket
- Understand how to fix a broken light switch
Who is the course for?
Anyone interested in developing their skills in household electrical repairs can take this Practical Household Electricity Course.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Practical Household Electricity Course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Electrical Engineer Beginner Level
- Electrical Engineer Expert Level
- Senior Electrical Engineer
|Practical Household Electricity Course|
|1. Connecting wires (cables)||00:09:00|
|2. How to change the electric plug||00:13:00|
|3. How to change of the electric socket from single to double||00:05:00|
|4. Installation of the electric socket single||00:08:00|
|5. How to install a electrical socket if you have two cable in electrical box||00:07:00|
|6. How to install a electrical socket if you have more than two cable||00:10:00|
|7. Connection of two electric socket||00:14:00|
|8. How to connect of a unipolar (single with one button) light switch||00:05:00|
|9. How to repair the light switch torn from the wall||00:02:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|