This course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills that will help you deliver compelling and memorable presentations. Whether you are a student who has to make a presentation as an assignment or a professional who has to give an effective presentation in a work or business setting, you can benefit from this course.
Presenting information in a clear and compelling way is very necessary to get your perspective across and, today, presentation skills are precious in almost every field. The course will provide you with necessary presentation skills that will make speaking in public not so much overwhelming but rather more fun. It will likewise help you create compelling presentations and provide tips and techniques for successfully delivering presentations.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for anyone who has to deliver a presentation.
- This course would be beneficial to Managers, Entrepreneurs Teachers, trainers, instructors, Educators, Management trainees or students.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Presentation Skills Training Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Public speaker
- Excellent business presenter
- Telesales Executives
- This course could help anyone who needs to present in front of others as part of their career and would be useful for university students.
|Management - Presentation Skills Training|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Creating the Program||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Choosing Your Delivery Methods||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Verbal Communication Skills||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Overcoming Nervousness||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Creating Fantastic Flip Charts||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Pumping it Up a Notch||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Management – Presentation Skills Training- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Presentation Skills Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Presentation Skills Training Course||00:20:00|