Business analysis is the documentation of consumer requirement, development and test of technology systems, and navigating through the government laws and system. If you know how to conduct a business analysis, then it will be beneficial for your business or the organization you are in. This course contains a lesson of business analysis, planning techniques, finance, and budgeting. Learning these skills will help you create a concrete professional business analysis that will help you succeed in the business industry.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen and people who work with the business management team that wants to learn more about business analysis
- People who have an interest in business and wants to pursue creating new business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Professional Business Analysis Training Course will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Business Analyst and Strategist
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Business Statistician
- Budgeting Staff
- Finance Manager.
|Designing Your Organizational Structure||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Operations Management||00:15:00|
|Understanding Financial Terms||00:30:00|
|Getting the Right People in Place||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Product Together||00:15:00|
|Building a Corporate Brand||00:30:00|
|Marketing Your Product||01:00:00|
|Selling Your Product||00:15:00|
|Planning for the Future||00:15:00|
|Goal Setting and Goal Getting||00:30:00|
|Succession Planning 101||00:15:00|
|Managing Your Money||00:15:00|
|Building a Strong Customer Care Team||00:15:00|
|Training Employees for Success||00:15:00|
|Business Analysis and Planning Techniques|
|Business Planning Basics||01:00:00|
|Determine A Marketing Strategy||01:00:00|
|Decide What Extras You May Need Like Staff etc||00:30:00|
|The Dangers In Not Making A Business Plan||00:15:00|
|Understanding Strategic Planning||00:15:00|
|Designing Our Vision||00:15:00|
|On a Mission||00:15:00|
|Performing a SWOT Analysis||00:15:00|
|Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities||00:30:00|
|The Full Picture||00:15:00|
|Making the Change||00:15:00|
|How Does It Look?||00:15:00|
|Business Enterprise Theory|
|The Machine Process||01:00:00|
|The Use of Loan Credit||01:00:00|
|Modern Business Capital||02:00:00|
|The Theory of Modern Welfare||01:00:00|
|Business Principles in Law and Politics||01:00:00|
|The Cultural Incidence of the Machine Process||01:00:00|
|The Natural Decay of Business Enterprise||00:30:00|
|Finance & Budgeting|
|Record Your Income||01:00:00|
|Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories||01:00:00|
|Countdown & Adjust||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Business Analysis Training Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Business Analysis Training Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.